Have another question?
Assessments for selection and development purposes
Psychometric assessments and aptitude tests have become increasingly popular in the hiring process and have been used in a range of industries from Government, Not-for-profit to Finance and Banking. Employers use standardised tests and the information collected as an objective assessment to help inform their decision-making and find out the most suitable candidates for their advertised roles.
These tests can also be used for the existing workforce for training and development purposes. Increase self-awareness, reveal hidden potential and cope better under pressure. Discover practical actions for improved communication, teamwork and leadership – start with VerifyNow’s products.
Hire Smarter with Verifynow's Recommended products
Lumina Learning Instruments
Psychometric assessments use scientific methods to measure an individual’s suitability for a role based on their intellectual capabilities and personal characteristics.
Lumina Select draws on Lumina Spark to create a portrait of a candidate’s preferences and qualities. Knowing this, recruiters can tailor interviews to better explore a candidate’s strengths and weaknesses. Find the right people, ask the right questions, uncover hidden potential and avoid costly recruitment errors.
Assessments from the australian council for educational research
Did you know?
Aptitude tests can measure a candidate’s cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to process and prioritise information in a limited timeframe. The most commonly used are numerical reasoning tests, verbal reasoning tests, situational judgement tests and abstract/logical reasoning tests.
NEO Personality Inventory-3 (NEO PI-3)
ACER Select Assessments
ACER Select is designed to measure verbal and numerical abilities as demonstrated by the capacity to see relationships and solve problems.
ACER Applied Reading Test - Second Edition (ART 2)
The ART-2 assesses the candidate’s ability to comprehend written information for various job roles.
ACER Mechanical Reasoning Test – Second Edition (MRT-2)
• Academic and Qualifications verification
• Applicant Integrity Interview
• APRA Disqualified Register check
• APRA Enforceable Undertaking Register Check
• ASIC Banned and Disqualified Register check
• ASIC Enforceable Undertaking Register check
• AFS Licensees Register check
• AFS Licensees and Authorised Representatives Register Check
• Anti-Money Laundering check
• Bankruptcy checks
• Business Interests / Directorships check
• Digital Footprint check
• Employment History verification
• Entitlement to Work check
• Identity Verification
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (National Police Check)
• Professional Body Membership check
• Reference checks (online, on phone)