Have another question?
Fast Reliable Police Checks
VerifyNow’s National Police Check (also known as a Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check) is a certificate that provides any Disclosable Court Outcomes (DCO) and pending charges associated with your name. National police checks are required for certain paid and voluntary positions as outlined by legislation or the employing organisation.
An Australian police check shows Disclosable Court Outcomes (DCO). These include but are not limited to:
As an accredited body with the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC), VerifyNow are authorised to submit checks on behalf of organisations to assist these organisations (Legal Entity Customers) with the screening of their employees.
** Note: volunteer police checks can only be used for voluntary purposes and not for paid positions of employment. The cost for volunteer police checks is offered at a reduced price.
Want more info? Read ‘Our Ultimate Guide to Australian Police Checks’
• Academic and Qualifications verification
• Applicant Integrity Interview
• APRA Disqualified Register check
• APRA Enforceable Undertaking Register Check
• ASIC Banned and Disqualified Register check
• ASIC Enforceable Undertaking Register check
• AFS Licensees Register check
• AFS Licensees and Authorised Representatives Register Check
• Anti-Money Laundering check
• Bankruptcy checks
• Business Interests / Directorships check
• Digital Footprint check
• Employment History verification
• Entitlement to Work check
• Identity Verification
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (National Police Check)
• Professional Body Membership check
• Reference checks (online, on phone)