Have another question?
We Can Help You Make The Right Hiring Decision
Employment history is one of the most common falsifications that candidates make when applying for a job. They provide inaccurate information about their past job titles, responsibilities and even reasons for termination, in the hope to secure a job offer. Companies who hire these fraudulent candidates can expose themselves to costly risks and reputational damage.
This is where employment history verification comes into play. With the accurate and unbiased information about a candidate’s background and creditability, employment history verification by VerifyNow can help you make the right hiring decision.
VerifyNow will conduct an employment history check of a candidate (standard is 5 years history). Extended history checks are also available upon request.
Employment history verification includes confirmation of the following details:
• Academic and Qualifications verification
• Applicant Integrity Interview
• APRA Disqualified Register check
• APRA Enforceable Undertaking Register Check
• ASIC Banned and Disqualified Register check
• ASIC Enforceable Undertaking Register check
• AFS Licensees Register check
• AFS Licensees and Authorised Representatives Register Check
• Anti-Money Laundering check
• Bankruptcy checks
• Business Interests / Directorships check
• Digital Footprint check
• Employment History verification
• Entitlement to Work check
• Identity Verification
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (National Police Check)
• Professional Body Membership check
• Reference checks (online, on phone)