Have another question?
Employment History Verification
Employment history is one of the most common falsifications that candidates make when applying for a job. They provide inaccurate information about their past job titles, responsibilities and even reasons for termination, in the hope to secure a job offer. Companies who hire these fraudulent candidates can expose themselves to costly risks and reputational damage. This is where employment history verification comes into play. Our employment history check dates back to five years of history or two previous roles. Extended history checks are also available upon request.
Employment history verification includes confirmation of the following details:
Reference Check - online written and by phone
There are two types of reference checks available: employment and personal. Our reference checks can be completed online or by phone.
Online reference checks are fast and efficient. Referees are nominated by applicants and VerifyNow requests referees to complete a customised reference check templates to learn more about a candidate’s capabilities and experience. The questionnaire template is constructed using a mix of skills, competency and behavioural based questions. Clients receive all completed referee reports verbatim.
Phone references are suitable for sensitive or senior positions that require a quicker, premium and more personal experience. VerifyNow team members will schedule a time with the nominated referees to conduct the reference check.
Digital Footprint Check
A digital footprint is the unique pattern of electronic transactions made by an individual’s online presence. This can include information, articles, photos or videos you or others post or share online. A digital footprint check establishes an initial picture of a candidate’s online presence based on publicly available information.
Digital footprint checks can provide insights into potential behaviour of concern or it can help validate that the candidate is suitable. The benefit is it allows employers to appropriately assess the potential risk a candidate can pose to the organisation.
• Academic and Qualifications verification
• Applicant Integrity Interview
• APRA Disqualified Register check
• APRA Enforceable Undertaking Register Check
• ASIC Banned and Disqualified Register check
• ASIC Enforceable Undertaking Register check
• AFS Licensees Register check
• AFS Licensees and Authorised Representatives Register Check
• Anti-Money Laundering check
• Bankruptcy checks
• Business Interests / Directorships check
• Digital Footprint check
• Employment History verification
• Entitlement to Work check
• Identity Verification
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (National Police Check)
• Professional Body Membership check
• Reference checks (online, on phone)