Have another question?
confirm the credentials and qualifications before you hire
This range of checked help to confirm a candidate’s credentials, qualifications and right to work. The Checks are integral to protecting the reputation of your organisation and the integrity of your recruitment process.
Our checks include:
Professional Body Membership check
Qualification Check - Austalia
We will verify the candidate’s listed qualification with the issuing organisation and will obtain the following details:
Qualification Check - International
Have an applicant that received their qualification abroad? VerifyNow can complete international qualification checks on behalf on employers and provide peace of mind. Turnaround times may vary for international qualification checks depending on the Institution and country. Please contact us for a more detailed discussion.
Entitlement to Work (VEVO) Check
Is your candidate is entitled to work in Australia? Is their visa valid? As a registered organisation, we help employers check the work rights of visa holders who are either prospective and/or current employees.
The Entitlement to Work check involves checking the applicant information on the Visa Entitlement Verification Online system (VEVO) provided by the Australian Government.
VEVO will display:
• Academic and Qualifications verification
• Applicant Integrity Interview
• APRA Disqualified Register check
• APRA Enforceable Undertaking Register Check
• ASIC Banned and Disqualified Register check
• ASIC Enforceable Undertaking Register check
• AFS Licensees Register check
• AFS Licensees and Authorised Representatives Register Check
• Anti-Money Laundering check
• Bankruptcy checks
• Business Interests / Directorships check
• Digital Footprint check
• Employment History verification
• Entitlement to Work check
• Identity Verification
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (National Police Check)
• Professional Body Membership check
• Reference checks (online, on phone)