What is employment background screening?
Employment background screening and pre-employment screening are the terms used for the checks undertaken before employment is offered. We consider employment screening a key component of a company’s risk management practices.
Checks can be undertaken pre-employment and throughout a candidate’s career e.g. as part of annual reviews or prior to promotion or change in roles.
Police Check And Identity Verification
Australian Criminal History Checks can be processed via the Australian Federal Police or the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
Employment And Integrity Checks
Manage organisational risk by assessing the suitability of prospective employees to work in specific roles.
Financial Regulatory And Business Checks
Financial Regulatory checks are commonly used for applicants involved with the management and financial transactions of a company such as directors, financial controllers, chief financial officers and investment bankers.
Psychometric Assessments and Aptitude Tests
If you want to find the right people you need to ask the right questions.
Do you need help?
Need employment background screening but don’t know where to start? Organise a chat to see how employment screening can benefit your organisation.
• Academic and Qualifications verification
• Applicant Integrity Interview
• APRA Disqualified Register check
• APRA Enforceable Undertaking Register Check
• ASIC Banned and Disqualified Register check
• ASIC Enforceable Undertaking Register check
• AFS Licensees Register check
• AFS Licensees and Authorised Representatives Register Check
• Anti-Money Laundering check
• Bankruptcy checks
• Business Interests / Directorships check
• Digital Footprint check
• Employment History verification
• Entitlement to Work check
• Identity Verification
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (National Police Check)
• Professional Body Membership check
• Reference checks (online, on phone)
Not sure which background checks to choose?
Businesses face challenges recruiting and retaining employees in today’s fast-paced world. Employees can be the greatest asset or the biggest risk of a business. Employment screening can help increase workforce integrity and trustworthiness. Let’s have a conversation so we can better understand your employment screening requirements.