What is employment background screening?
Employment background screening and pre-employment screening are the terms used for the checks undertaken before employment is offered. We consider employment screening a key component of a company’s risk management practices.
Checks can be undertaken pre-employment and throughout a candidate’s career e.g. as part of annual reviews or prior to promotion or change in roles.
Do you need help?
Need employment background screening but don’t know where to start? Organise a chat to see how employment screening can benefit your organisation.
• Academic and Qualifications verification
• Applicant Integrity Interview
• APRA Disqualified Register check
• APRA Enforceable Undertaking Register Check
• ASIC Banned and Disqualified Register check
• ASIC Enforceable Undertaking Register check
• AFS Licensees Register check
• AFS Licensees and Authorised Representatives Register Check
• Anti-Money Laundering check
• Bankruptcy checks
• Business Interests / Directorships check
• Digital Footprint check
• Employment History verification
• Entitlement to Work check
• Identity Verification
• Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (National Police Check)
• Professional Body Membership check
• Reference checks (online, on phone)
Not sure which background checks to choose?
Businesses face challenges recruiting and retaining employees in today’s fast-paced world. Employees can be the greatest asset or the biggest risk of a business. Employment screening can help increase workforce integrity and trustworthiness. Let’s have a conversation so we can better understand your employment screening requirements.